Best Coffee Beans of 2018
Beginning your Monday without some delicious pancakes can be one of the worst ways to begin your week. Yes, the ones with syrup and fruits or maybe the ones with chocolate and bananas should not be missing from the very first meal. However, the real magic potion made out of magic beans that magically eradicates any murderous intent is none other than COFFEE. The sweet flavor of pancakes in the morning cannot boost one enough to not plan the execution of the retail department. Sleep deprivation and constant stress might lead to imaginary tragedies.
Many publications write about coffee as being a cure for different types of diseases or as being the main cause of a miscarriage. In such cases, coffee is akin to God from the Old Testament. It can either be a life savior or a merciless punisher depending on how much you believe in its magical powers. (John Oliver joke)
Jokes aside, yes, coffee is one of the dearest drinks nowadays and having the best coffee beans simply turns it into a luxury acquisition. Coffee is also the main ingredient for numerous types of hot or cold drinks meant to provide energy and will to pass the day without malicious intentions. It is of utmost importance to understand that a good coffee drink, no matter whether it is a cappuccino or an ice coffee, comes from good coffee beans. No, it comes from the best coffee beans! Today, the protocol implies to serve your guests a cup of coffee. So in order to reach the warm and good will of a human being, provide them with good coffee.
Top 10 Best Beans on the Coffee market:
1. Kona Coffee Beans from Koa Coffee
- A rare type of coffee only found in Kona district in Hawaii
- One of Koa Coffee’s most popular roasts is the Dark Roast Tri-Pack: Grande Domaine Kona, Private Reserve Kona Coffee, Estate Kona
- Strong and delightful flavor regardless of the type of the roast
2. Valhalla Java Ground Coffee by Death Wish Coffee Company
- Ultra-strong coffee with a balanced taste, organic, suitable for vegans, no genetic engineering, no artificial flavor
- Artisan roast, perfect for Auto-Drip or Espresso
- Fair Trade and USDA Certified Organic Brew
3. Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee
- The “Rolls-Royce of coffees”
- Exclusive coffee is grown in limited quantities due to the local government’s regulations
- Remarkable fruit flavors, intense aroma, medium roasted
4. Koffee Kult Dark Roast Coffee Beans
- Artisan roasted coffee
- In order to provide the optimal freshness, the beans are packaged as whole beans in a resealable coffee bag
- Organically sourced, the coffee beans are grown in Colombia, Guatemala, and Sumatra
5. Cafe Don Pablo Subtle Earth Gourmet Coffee
- Low acid Arabica coffee
- The coffee beans are grown in the Republic of Honduras, in Central America
- Complex flavor profile: the bitterness is softly coated in hints of honey, caramel, and even chocolate
6. Mommee Coffee
- Rare coffee brand from the US ideal for both pregnant and nursing women
- Available with four different caffeine levels
- The Arabica coffee beans are organic, with low acidity as the beans are water-processed
7. Tieman’s Fusion Coffee, Low Acid Dark Roast
- 100% Arabica beans grown and harvested in South America, more precisely in Guatemala, Colombia and Ecuador
- Coffee/tea hybrid with red and green tea. The tea is matcha green tea and rooibos red tea Goji berry powder can be found as an extra health benefit
- Light coffee that can be consumed at any hour, with low acidity
8. Kicking Horse Coffee: Smart Ass
- Independent coffee brand that promotes organic coffee
- The Arabica beans are grown and harvested in Africa, and Central and South America
- Sweet, rich and chocolaty coffee that pairs well with breakfast meals and dinner desserts
9. No Fun Jo Decaf
- High quality, well-sourced green coffee, medium dark roast, whole bean Arabica coffee, USDA certified organic decaf coffee, Fair Trade certified, Swiss water process decaf, Gourmet Coffee from The Jo Coffee Collection
- As particularities regarding the taste: sweet, blueberry, and milk chocolate notes
- Sources the best coffee in the world through reputable import companies such as Cafe Imports and Royal Coffee NY
10. Fresh Roasted Coffee Sumatra Decaf
- Eco-friendly, as the Fresh Roasted Coffee, Inc. uses Loring smart roaster technology that eliminates carbon emissions by 80%
- Sources coffees that are Rainforest Alliance and Bird Friendly certified, which supports programs that encourage healthy ecologies and economies in coffee-producing regions
- Multiple certifications including USDA Organic and Fair Trade
- Taste characteristics: full-bodied, earthy, creamy, and notes of baker’s chocolate
Coffee Beans – Simple Guide To Choose The Best Package
We get an instant refreshing sensation by sipping a cup of hot coffee. However, we think that most of the enthusiastic coffee drinkers in this world do not know the art of finding the best quality coffee beans. After brewing the coffee from those beans, they cannot find the desired taste or flavor from them. While your coffee maker is important to you, it is essential to pick the right beans.
We’ve presented you with the best guide for buying a pack of reliable coffee beans.
The freshness of the coffee beans: Are your green coffee beans fresh? The dried coffee seeds or beans remain stable while they are not roasted. There is not much porosity in the outer covering of the beans. Their moisture percentage may be below 10. You can store them safely for one year.
In some coffee packages, you may find the label- aged coffee beans. However, you have to know the real meaning of this label. In many countries, the coffee brands store and stir the beans for avoiding the bacterial growth. That is why you can get aged flavor from the beans. Few consumers love drinking this coffee.
Date of roasting: This is one of the valuable aspects of the roasted coffee beans buyers. Coffee is a perishable product, and its chemistry can get affected due to heat and moisture. Fresh coffee helps us in taking out the sugars and fragrant oil. You should try to consume the coffee beans within three weeks of the roasting date. After three weeks, the beans may become starchy, woody and stale, and they don’t have much vibrancy.
Robusta Coffe Beans or Arabica?
There’re more than 100 species of coffee, and these two are most familiar to us. 75 percent of the overall production comprises Arabica coffee, and this is cultivated in regions of higher altitude. Robusta beans are slightly harder and bigger in size.
Level of roasting the coffee beans: The dark coffee beans are highly roasted. They may lose the natural flavor, and thus, you will get a taste, obtained from the process of roasting. The lightly roasted coffee beans have a higher acidity level and are also dryer. Another interesting thing is that the caffeine content gets decreased in the case of the heavily roasted beans. There are also many packages, containing the moderately roasted beans. Most of these beans have sweet tones.
Find out the coffee growing regions: Just as the wine taste varies due to the difference in regions, the coffee flavors are also variable on the basis of where they are grown. In some regions, you can find distinctively flavored coffee. It occurs due to the variation in farming style and soil condition.
- Colombian and Central American coffees are highly balanced and very light. They are also little acidic and fruity tinge.
- Brazilian coffee beans are mainly Robusta species, and you may get the chocolaty tone in these beans.
- Hawaiian coffee beans- You can get the sweet aroma and floral tinge.
- Indonesian coffee- Their color is a little dark and you may find it bit smoky.
- Kenya coffee- It is a coffee of very bold taste. Those, who love strong coffees, can prefer it.
Best Coffee Beans have Certifications
Check out whether you are buying a certified coffee package. It makes sure that you are consuming coffee beans, free of pesticides. The certified packages are safe for our health.